Nissan XTerra Forum banner

where are all the tank green xterras?

5K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  2003Xnick 
#1 ·

That one's mine.

I've been looking through this forum and the rest of the internet and there are very few pictures, or even mentions of the tank green xterras. Theres got to be a few out there?

See less See more
#6 ·
When I saw mine on Craigslist, I instantly fell in love with it. I didn't even know they existed like three years ago lol. I'm glad I got an X though! My bud has an 02 X S/C and that's how I found out about em

#9 ·
There's a gen 2.5 that I pass on my way to work almost every day. Bone stock but a beautiful ride...

Here's what it looks like at least:

As Alimoneywho stated, I believe the greens are special editions like the oranges and only available on certain model years. If one of those had been available when I was in the market I would have been definitely interested, they have an extra utilitarian feel to them, almost military like.

Hopefully someone will deck out a green one sometime soon, I'd love to see some pics of a green one in full off road gear. :biggrin:

#10 ·
When I was shopping for my x I found a tank green one with a supercharger at a dealer. It was really low miles and looked great, but it was double the price of the 2000 model I ended up with. still not sure why my truck was so cheap. It concerned me at the time that I bought it, but almost 5 years later and she still runs strong.

#12 ·
There's a gen 2.5 that I pass on my way to work almost every day. Bone stock but a beautiful ride...

Here's what it looks like at least:

As Alimoneywho stated, I believe the greens are special editions like the oranges and only available on certain model years. If one of those had been available when I was in the market I would have been definitely interested, they have an extra utilitarian feel to them, almost military like.

Hopefully someone will deck out a green one sometime soon, I'd love to see some pics of a green one in full off road gear. :biggrin:
Awesome! Didn't know they brought it back for some of the newer ones!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.