Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Stock Speakers On 2000 Xterra SE

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Xterra Mike 
#1 ·
Hey guys im new to the cite
I recently bought an 2000 xterra se and a few days after purchasing i had my cuzins look at it. To mu surprise we found a stereo power wire coming from the battery to under the pass. seat. as in the picture. now i am curious about the speakers that are currently in the truck. I dont have time to take the door pannels of but i can see that they are infinity speakers. Now what is the stock speakers on the 2000 xterra SE supposedly "xtreme xterra"

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
My stock speakers were panasonic I believe...they were crap.

If you have infinities and a lead that runs under the passenger seat, I'd say thats an aftermarket system. Under the passenger seat is a common place to put an amp.

#4 ·
I think the stock speakers are panasonic iirc. if it's a single little blue wire under your seat, i would probably assume that to be an amp remote wire. kinda careless that they didn't take that out but they took everything else out. unless there's some rca's under there too....

#6 ·
Thats a quick disconnect plug. its usually used for winch's, plow's ect... Good idea if you plan on removing components on a regular basis but i've never seen it used on a stereo system.

Do you have the stock HU or an aftermarket. Its possible that they just ran the Infinity Speakers to the HU. Your gonna have to take the panel off to see how they ran the wires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.