Nissan XTerra Forum banner

KUMA Adventure Thread!

51K views 232 replies 51 participants last post by  xearth 
#1 ·
This is my new thread designated to my Adventures, weather it's with my truck or not! I will be posting ALOT of pictures! :D

See less See more
#227 ·
Alright school and work full time, plus a month sick is getting the best of me! Not to mention I am literally watching tutorials while working in photoshop, lightroom and premiere all at the same time :S I need a break haha but we have 69 days until goneMOAB 2013! So let me get back in to it again...

Mr. Nick made it look easiest in my opinion

Great shot of Amber's X driven by Scott with back tire in the hole...

One by one they climbed

Little 3 wheel action :)

got moab?

My twin on the trail

Shortly after this shot the front tow hook fell off :) 3x of us pushed his back and repositioned Joe for another shot

Taylor kicking up the dust with that bright red princess

I do have to say I think someone should mold a custom grill like that looks oem...

Nick finally got the chance to mess with his locker though he hardly needed it...

Finally we arrived at the top and crowded the whole place!

The overlook, my favorite lunch spot

Vast area, I can't wait to get some shots of this with the new camera!

The fronty club had to pose, too bad I don't have a side shot

I like the sticker Mel

As the last few took their turns getting on the cliffs edge I worked my way back to the pack!

As Amber was walking by the side of my X I quickly spotted a "kuma lizard" (as someone else put it), little dude let me get a foot away while taking a pic, you should see the full resolution of this shot you can see all the texture and detail on his skin.

Slowly we made our way back down throw the boulder field (they are small boulders)

Took a quick stop wait for everyone to catch up...

I'll stop there and post the rest on Wednesday night. Also since I am posting these on 3 different forums due to a few request from friends I am probably going to do the next set different pictures on each of the 3 forums :p Anyone object?

#228 ·
Kuma outstanding as always. I love this thread!!!

#230 ·
That lizard is fricken cool! Great shots man :)

#231 ·
Thanks guys! Alright I know it's a little past wednesday but been busy trying to catch up with homework tonight.

So as we made our way down the trail not saying it's bad but the day begins to feel long and most people just want to get moving, hence the next shots will be just a few snapshots of a few trucks making there way out of the rocky part of the trail.

I like the X :)

Coming to the backside of the obstacle

One by one

Don watching the trucks and snapping a

Ben's a big advocate of stickers :p

Looking sharp, I like the could on the fender from reflection

Taylor letting the girlfriend show him how it's done :)

Finally at Dewey Bridge again where a few of us aired up, here comes Sean like an Xterra at the baja :p He really wasn't going very fast just snapped the picture after a bump he came off of... :p

And thus concludes Day 1 of goneMOAB! Next up Day 2! What trail is it? Wait and find out! :p

#232 ·
Its almost time for the next GoneMoab.........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.