Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Shocker Run 2013

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Xterra Mike 
#1 ·
#3 ·
:kalt-big:That looks COLD! Nice pics

#4 ·
damn i wish i hadnt miss this...where was it held?

#9 ·
ohhhh that looks fun! I like the Ice run through the water hole...and that washout looks cool doodle! Nice job!

#10 ·
Sadly, like the Northern Exposure Run, there was not a lot of buzz on this. I pretty much forgot until earlier last week. Unfortunately by then other plans had been made and I wound up watching a 4 year old instead :) I will support the next event for sure.

Looks like you guys had fun.

CISO

#14 ·
looking at that pic Im not sure if that is from smacking something or from trying to pull that truck out of the hole. Was that a tree in front of truck that you pulled out with him?

#16 ·
That sucks. Did the ear of the shaft get damaged?
looking at that pic Im not sure if that is from smacking something or from trying to pull that truck out of the hole. Was that a tree in front of truck that you pulled out with him?
I did hear the drive shaft clank but i didn't think of it till i was driving home yesterday, then i knew what it was.

#17 ·
Thanks man! Hopefully I can try going up the wash out at ecxc!
Heck this time you should crawl up it with a breaking a sweat ! Me Im too chicken to try it ...or maybe the fact i still owe $7k on the truck :-0
Ps your left rear window looks a bit naked lol

Newly discovered ttrail damage. Felt a vibration today coming home from work. Knew instantly it was a U-Joint.

Damn mike never seen a u-joint fail like that yet . Is it a heavy duty ? And dang speed racer we left before you .. you still blew by us on the hwy ! Lol

#18 ·
Heck this time you should crawl up it with a breaking a sweat ! Me Im too chicken to try it ...or maybe the fact i still owe $7k on the truck :-0
Ps your left rear window looks a bit naked lol

Damn mike never seen a u-joint fail like that yet . Is it a heavy duty ? And dang speed racer we left before you .. you still blew by us on the hwy ! Lol
It was the orrigional u-joint so no complaints. 2 are on order. Yea I was in a hurry to get home for a good meal and to see my son before he went to bed.
:essen-big:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.