Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Rausch Creek Trail Run April 27th

12K views 109 replies 16 participants last post by  01XterraPhilly 
#1 · (Edited)
It is time for a trip up to Rausch Creek this spring for BlueX. It has been over a year since I have ran any trails.

Date: Saturday April 27th
Time: 9AM
Rausch Creek site: http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/index.php

I will be staying at the Comfort Inn. Exit 100
Here is some more info on all the camping or hotel site near RC.
HOTEL INFO

This will be open to anyone. I really don't care what ya have. I will be running blues and a few blue/blacks.
If we have enough people who want to run easier trails we can start another group.

I will be towing my X up Friday and leaving Sunday morning.

So who is in??

#3 ·
Hmmm...only an 8 hour drive.

Might try to make it.

#10 ·
This one day, just Saturday?
As for wheelin yes. I will be coming up Friday and leaving Sun morning.

Are you thinking of coming up??

#11 ·
I'm always thinking about coming up to see Rausch. :mocking: Our schedule has just possibly become wide open for the months of April and May. So as long as they don't try and slip a test in on that weekend, yeah I'm entertaining the idea. :)

Timing is about right as it would give me two weeks after we come back from Daytona to square away the front axle problem I have right now. Other then that my truck is ready to go. :D

#12 ·
I'm always thinking about coming up to see Rausch. :mocking: Our schedule has just possibly become wide open for the months of April and May. So as long as they don't try and slip a test in on that weekend, yeah I'm entertaining the idea. :)

Timing is about right as it would give me two weeks after we come back from Daytona to square away the front axle problem I have right now. Other then that my truck is ready to go. :D
That would be completely awesome if you came up.

#14 ·

Dude, if you come up, I'll wheel Sunday with you if you want, I'm an hour from RC. We could also camp out at the local KOA and have a few brews Sat. night.

#15 ·

Holy crap dude that would be great if you wheeled up here with us NE Guys. You might not want to go back home after we're done with ya! LOL

#17 ·
Just found out that there is a KOH race this same weekend. Trying to find out from RC if the rest of the park is still open for wheeling.

#18 ·
So it looks like w/ the KOH RCQ going this same weekend. We will be only allowed to wheel on the NE section on Apr 13th. So I am thinking we need to move this to another date. I am not driving all that way just to wheel 1200 acres when I have over 3000 acres.

http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php?topic=19196.0

#21 ·
#23 ·
Here are some dates I can do.....

Apr. 27th
May 11th
June 8th, 15th
OK the new date is going to be May 11th. who is in???

#24 ·
Here are some dates I can do.....

Apr. 27th
May 11th
June 8th, 15th
What did you do, throw darts at a calender? :p

May 11th you say? Yeah I'm still in as long as they don't throw something at us that weekend. Best chances for me to be free to attend are dates closer to the end of March but when it comes down to it chances are pretty much the same for all weekends. :D

#25 ·
What did you do, throw darts at a calender? :p

May 11th you say? Yeah I'm still in as long as they don't throw something at us that weekend. Best chances for me to be free to attend are dates closer to the end of March but when it comes down to it chances are pretty much the same for all weekends. :D
Yep! Got a lot going on.

Hope you can make it up. We will show you a good time for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.