Nissan XTerra Forum banner

My evil twin???????

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  XSE256 
#1 ·
I was driving around today and came upon this, I think it was a woman driving I am in IL I saw this in cook county, same tires and a shrocks front bumper, this is the only pic I could get at the light.

See less See more
#2 ·
You should have asked her if you could look underneath and see if rust is normal on everything.

#4 ·
Rustoleum makes a paint that reverses rust.

#5 ·
once I get the body lift done and the PML I have to find where the rattle is coming from. after that I am going to use that stuff and then slap a full set of skid plates.

#6 ·
Ahh, You should go off roading first and THEN get the skid plates.

#7 ·
I thought the whole point is to protect the underneath with the skids while off roading.

#8 ·
Yeah....that's true. I just like doing things backwards. When I first got my 33's for example. I put my lift on AFTER. Crazy...lol. Needless to say, I had rubbing issues. I guess I should have listened to the people whose advice I asked for.

Anyway, Back to the whole evil twin thing....

HOW again is that your evil twin?:) Black-silver, shrock, not-shrock

#9 ·
Yeah....that's true. I just like doing things backwards. When I first got my 33's for example. I put my lift on AFTER. Crazy...lol. Needless to say, I had rubbing issues. I guess I should have listened to the people whose advice I asked for.

Anyway, Back to the whole evil twin thing....

HOW again is that your evil twin?:) Black-silver, shrock, not-shrock
you got it!!!!

#10 ·
Oh so a non-identical twin! Got it! I've got a shit ton of those non-identical twins.

#11 ·
for now I am just getting warmed up I am getting ready to do your 2inch body lift and PML along with a shrocks front and rear bumper and some skids.

#12 ·
Rust is normal.

Rattles are normal.

Other people having Xterras is normal.

Breathing in and out, one at a time, is normal.

Your heart beating is normal, unless you are dead, and then its not normal.

:wink-big:

#16 ·
I have so much rust that my lock nuts on my torsion bars are siezed and are starting to become a PITA just to loosen so only half of my pml is done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.