11K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Creepy Cruiser 
#1 ·
They were extras..Let me know if you want them

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Yes I could use one, thank you !!!!

#14 ·
Am I to assume all the free stickers are gone...

I would like to request a free sticker please! (i did look at the date of the thread and kidding).

This is totally off topic but since you were the last to reply I thought I would take this opportunity to ask you about your Herse. I absolutely love what you have done to it and I tried to find more information and pictures on line about the build but I have come up with slim pickins! I am wondering if you have a spot where you have well documented this build as I would love to see the work in progress.

Thanks in advance!

#16 ·
Here's some other random pics of the build. I don't really have a build thread on it anywhere. I build it so long ago, there wasn't even really digital cameras back then, lol.

http://nationalhearse.net/forums/member/967-creepy-cruiser/media
OH MAN! Thank you as you have made my morning! I love it! I see that you have Washington plates... wish I saw that last year because I used to live in Vancouver, BC for almost 30 years... now much further down south... not so much within driving distance of 2 hours like I was before.

Very very nice and much credit to you for doing all the work yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.