Nissan XTerra Forum banner

$$ I'll pay you finder's fee for Nismo rims 16in..

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  NATEDOVER 
#1 ·
Guys,
Hi, I'm Ryan. Brand new and am hoping that someone could help me out.
I have been searching endlessly for the 2000-2004 Xterra/Frontier Nismo
16 in Bronze rims. They are a really good looking set. I have found a few sets however I'm not wanting to pay $1500 for the sets that I have found for a set of 16 in rims. Thats insane!! However I was going to go a different approach and see if someone knows of someone or a different site...I would be willing to hook you up with some cash.

On a different note...if anyone could help me out with some "potential rim"
possibilities if that doesn't workout. I have a 01 Xterra SE, and am wanting to remain 16 in tires. I have the Bridgestone Dueler Revo II, 265/70/16 's on their now so I could go a little wider if need be. I would like something black..maybe red. I saw the Ballistic Jester's and liked the look but didn't want the 17's. SO any help guys and it would be greatly appreciated!!

#2 ·
Those wheels, Volk Rays TE37 I believe, were really pricey, think $400 a piece, when new. Couple that with the fact I believe they are no longer being made and anyone selling them is going to want a premium for them. Mirage has a set on his truck and I know it took him a good long while to come up with 5 and he is fairly knowledgeable of all the NISMO parts and the vendors so just finding a set will be hard.

A set of four on Craigslist

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.