Nissan XTerra Forum banner

The National Xterra Meet 3 Sept 18th-22 2013

22K views 120 replies 20 participants last post by  drbandkgb 
#1 · (Edited)
The National Xterra Meet 3 Sept 19-22nd 2013 nXm3

Hello every one!

We wanted to say a big thank you to all that attended nXm2.. I think everyone that came out to Windrock (formerly known as Coal Creek)
had a great 4 days with the crew. We raised a ton of food and supplies for PAWs and many went home with some killer raffle prizes.

In 2013 the National Xterra Meet will be back to Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, TN.
www.nationalxterrameet.org
Sept 19th-22nd 2013

Be sure to check with your favorite forums for some updates
www.xterranation.org
www.thexterra.org
www.clubxterra.org
and you can keep up with major updates at www.nationalxterrameet.org
and check out Facebook: National Nissan Xterra Meet

See less See more
#2 ·
I couldnt make it this year, but barring the end of the world happening between now and then (Dec. 21st) I plan on being there next year. I should have just about everything done but my skids by then. Maybe I get up with a couple of other NC guys and we can roll in a group. I can think of a handful of members who I will pretty much drive through their cities to get there.

#4 ·
Awesome. I'll turn in vacation time asap. I've missed the first two, but will do my best to make this one!!

#13 ·
Thanks for putting it the weekend AFTER Alabama vs. Texas A&M. I'll be at that game, but now maybe I can make it to the xterra meet.

#14 ·
I am currently working on getting my rig ready for this. Just need my skids and tires. Guess it could help to do the breather mod too.

Really can't wait!
Thanks for putting it the weekend AFTER Alabama vs. Texas A&M. I'll be at that game, but now maybe I can make it to the xterra meet.

Right on guys..

Be sure to check out the web site for all the details...
www.nationalxterrameet.org

#18 ·
Bump! Tick tock... its getting closer to NXM3! Looking forward to meeting and wheeling with everyone! This is an awesome event if you haven't been. Great trails and great people! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

#20 ·
So far her only only request is that I have skid plates installed. Can't blame her for that, lol. So as long as I can get my plates I will be heading that way in September! With the wife, of course, lol.
Tell me how to convince my wife I need skid plates and I will help you convince your wife to let you go. Mine is all for me going, but I mentioned getting skids to keep from destroying much more expensive parts and she wasnt too happy with that idea.

#21 ·
Tell me how to convince my wife I need skid plates and I will help you convince your wife to let you go. Mine is all for me going, but I mentioned getting skids to keep from destroying much more expensive parts and she wasnt too happy with that idea.
You both will be fine with or with out skids.. If you want to break things, we have trails for you.. If your looking for a challenge for stock based Xterras, we have that too ;)

#22 ·
my buddy over at thenewx did it with his pretty much stock with no skids, so I am not worried. But, better safe than sorry. Also, with the nice oil pan dent I got at RC - I would just feel better, lol.

Really getting excited for this, gunna be a hike but I am hoping we can get a VAXC convoy going since I know a few people here are planning on going. I mean, it is safer to travel in numbers, right? :D

#23 ·
my buddy over at thenewx did it with his pretty much stock with no skids, so I am not worried. But, better safe than sorry. Also, with the nice oil pan dent I got at RC - I would just feel better, lol.

Really getting excited for this, gunna be a hike but I am hoping we can get a VAXC convoy going since I know a few people here are planning on going. I mean, it is safer to travel in numbers, right? :D
Yep... Xterra's are pack hunters :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.