Nissan XTerra Forum banner

What have you done for your X today?

2M views 11K replies 1K participants last post by  mhamor 
#1 ·
Let's hear it! It should be an ongoing thread. Whatever you did, big or small!

Today, I:

Uploaded photos onto a USB, hooked it up to my HU, and put my fiancee as the screen saver. She is hot.

#9,203 ·
Installed HD Radio Tuner... Kenwood KTC-HR300... its pretty sweet so far, now i have to do my hw see what stations there are...

#9,206 ·
I washed about 10 pounds of mud off the bumpers and suspension pieces...it was dirty!

#9,207 ·
My Doug Thorley Headers got installed today.......

What a difference in sound! It really works well with the Flowmaster Super 44.

My X appreciates it a lot.

#9,211 ·
Replaced the tranny fluid with the nectar of the gods known as Redline MT90

#9,213 ·
Yesterday woke up to a dead battery :pullout:. Tried to jump it and smoke started pouring out from engine bay over the passenger side. Ended up frying the starter solenoid. Took almost 3 hrs to get :censor: starter out, by that time it was dark getting. So first thing this morning went to auto parts store and had the battery tested. DEAD cell. Ended buying a new battery and starter. Got home and only took 45 minutes to install new starter and battery. Running no problem now :thumbup: . So i took and filled her up as snow is expected today and tomorrow.

#9,219 · (Edited)
Jeez it's been a while..

Last time I posted I did a PML and De-plastifyed mine.
Got into a wreck with someone who didn't see the RED light.
Cut the front plastics as many others have done.
Found a set of Legos with questionable rubber.
Moved to a different state on said questionable rubber until things got frightening.
Lucked out at a Used Tire joint run by a man with Tattoos on his Temples(!) and got a set of 32s that are 75% new.

Here's a pic from the Iowa side of Ol Miss.. I'll grab a pic with the River in view next weekend, my bad..

#9,226 ·
BODY LIFT INSTALLED!

Pin stripes removed!

Broken hub replaced!