Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Semi Newbie in SoCal

696 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RacerXXL 
#1 ·
I say "semi" newbie because ive been a member a few months now i just havnt gotten around to doing my intro post. Now down to business shall we....I am the very proud owner of my big baby Ashley 2.0, an 05 X Xterra. 2.0 is my second X, my first being an 02 supercharged SE who died tragically thanks to a wall oh Crysller. But 2.0 is pratically identical haha. Now she may be the strip down 4x2 X model but i still love her to death. She looks beautiful all bright and shiny after a bath but (and im sure everyone will agree with me on this one), my god does she look even better dirty! Or more specificaly muddy from off roading, my favorite late night activity. So far i havent done anything major as far as mods. Currently She's all stock save:
-Chrome billet grille
-Pioneer touch screen head unit
-Alpine speakers in all doors
-and my pride and joy a 10" Kicker Subwoofer with a 1600 watt RE audio amp

Mods to come:
-3-6" suspension lift
-rims and tires
-Banks or Magnaflow "Cat-back" Exhaust
-Front and Rear Bull bars
-Spec D angel eye head lights
-Rigid industries lights
-Bullydog engine programmer
-etc.

I've been a member for a few months now and i love the tons of great information. Can't wait to show you all the progress I make on Ashley. See you guys out in the sticks!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.