Nissan XTerra Forum banner

charlotte nc

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  intender 
#1 ·
So I live in southpark charlotte. I was wondering if there was any ez trains very close by even if its just grass and a few bumps to go to today. Its a brand new 2012 xterra pro 4x so i just wanna have a lil fun and go up some hills or something with the gf. Any suggestions? Just dont wanna go far today.

#2 ·
Uwharrie National Forest is the only thing I'm familiar with but no clue how far away it is from you. Check for any wildlife management areas or other forests that allow vehicle access.

#4 ·
I understand. The trail itch can be overpowering. Lol

Just remember to be aware and educated about where you go. Just because you see a dirt road or trail, don't assume it is legal for access. It can cost you a lot of money of not worse.

#7 ·
Semi thread jack

Is there any sign up going on for the uwharrie run, or is it just going to be a show up and meet here kind of thing. I am looking forward to getting there for the first time and getting off road for the first time other than some playing around locally in fields and such.

I have heard a lot of good stuff about gulches, but I have also heard a lot of people say its not the best for a stock truck. I have never been, but it seems like a nice park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.