Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Official Guns/Firearms Thread

Tags
firearms guns
52K views 198 replies 62 participants last post by  RacerXXL 
#1 ·
I figured there are a lot of CX members who own guns so i started a thread for everyone to show of their guns/firearms.

My collection
Mossberg 500A w/ Blackhawk Pistol Grip

See less See more
#2 ·
My personal collection would be my M1 Garand:

My 1944 dated Mauser 98k:

And a Rock River M1911A1 (in the holster), also visible is the units M1918A3 SLR which is a the semi-auto version of the M1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle. They let me tote it a lot.

In the family gun collection we have some fun bits like SKSs, a Misr (Egyptian Police semi-auto only AKM), a semi-auto FN-FAL, a Hakim (Egyptian Autoloading Rifle in 8mm Mauser), and other bits of joy.

Yes we collect a lot of older weapons.

I'm looking to at a P226 by SIG in .40 to my collection, an M1 Carbine, and something (haven't decided) in .223.

#6 ·
I'm looking to at a P226 by SIG in .40 to my collection, an M1 Carbine, and something (haven't decided) in .223.
That's a nice collection of rifles. The Girand may be one of the greatest rifles ever made and that Mauser wouldn't be far behind (as far as bolt-actions).

You will love that P226 if you get it. My buddy has one and everytime we go shooting he has to pry it from my hands. It is one of the sweetest pistols I've handled.

Since you have the FN-FAL and you're looking for a .223, I recommend getting the FN-FNC. After several thousand rounds through one I had, I will definitely own another. With just the iron-sights, I can plink all day at a 100yd range. A really fun rifle to shoot.

As for my small collection, this is what I have ( I don't have actual photos for personal reasons).

Springfield XD .45 ACP

My pride and joy (this is actually me and my rifle at the range): Remington Model 700 BDL in .308 caliber with Leupold 9x50 Vari-X IIc scope.

Have plans to add a Blackhawk Axion sniper stock and bull barrel at some point. I have it zero'd at 300 yds which puts it 2" low at 500 yds.

My collector piece that I don't shoot anymore. Handed down from my dad. Browning Belgium .22LR

Remington 870 Express 12 ga.

Winchester Model 120 Ranger 20 ga.

I also have an old Mossberg 12ga and a few other .22LR rifles but can't find pics.

#10 ·
Oh Lawd! I forgot FN made a "FAL" design in .223. That would be a nice compliment to the dad's FAL. You have just given me a very evil bug. Maybe after I stop buying parts for the X I'll save up :D

#11 ·
now this is what im talking about!........ as soon as i turn 21, i want to pick up either the SIG 220 or a HK USP 45!

#13 ·
yea if i go with a 9mm i think id pick up the Smith & Wesson M&P.

#14 ·
#19 ·
A few of mine, mostly the ones I am concentrating on improving my shooting skills with for the summer.

Remington 700 SA in .308 AICS 2.0

Arsenal SGL-20 and SLR-107FR

And a pair of Beretta's

92FS Inox

92FS Std.
Wow i really like the berettas, hmmm maybe i should look into picking one up!

#20 ·
i had an xd .45gap tactical with a 5in. barrel and a xd9 with a 4in. barrel sold them both big mistake i was stupid for that
i still own a winchester 30-30 model 1894, a rugger pump .22 long
i've owned a sks and Egyptian ak47 which were traded for an m4 dont know if it was a good deal but i love my m4

#21 ·
Oh man forgot about my 9mm additions to the family. I want to pick up a P38/P1 as well as either a Browning HP 1935, Browning HP MkIII or a later make CZ-75. Might as well get the BHP that way I can own two of the most well designed automatics there are.

#22 ·
I spent way too many years shooting the Beretta 92, just the military version, so I am not as big a fan as most guys are. I have a Sigarms SA3 12 gauge, and and a replica Colt balckpowder conversion in .45LC. I used to have a FNP .40, which I adored. But money was tight so it had to go. I am really digging the 700's here, they look great.

#24 ·
#26 ·
May want to go and fire one first as they have a very large frame. For some folks they are fine but a few of my shooting buddies despise them.
Cool, ill give them a try. I think ill be hitting up the range sometime next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.