Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Which truck was most photogenic on the Fall 2011 CC run?

Newton Nissan Prize Giveaway

4K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  ryandavenport 
#1 · (Edited)
This poll is to pick the best picture from the CC trip. There are only a few, but on Thursday morning, the thread will close. I will send out PMs on after it closes to the top 3 to get your pick of what prize package you would like from Newton Nissan. The first place winner has until midnight on Friday night to answer until first choice opens up to second place winner.

The nominees are:

Tommyboy

Saks

BigMeanTam

AbuseTheElderly

hopelesshumansrus

Matt2558

YellowBug

If you have any questions PM me.

See less See more
#2 ·
This is a really cool idea. Newton has really been working hard with the forum, I may just have to visit them to purchase my next vehicle, well next Xterra...lol I wouldn't mind having two in the driveway.

#8 ·
I say TommyBoy or Yellowbug, but that is because I saw everything they put their rigs through and they were definitely hitting it hard, from homemade sliders holding up on direct hits, and the other was ripping parts off their vehicle and still hung in there!

#11 ·
I say TommyBoy or Yellowbug, but that is because I saw everything they put their rigs through and they were definitely hitting it hard, from homemade sliders holding up on direct hits, and the other was ripping parts off their vehicle and still hung in there!
I tried to find a pic of me right the skid was coming off but this was the best I could get. At least you can see it hanging and I have alittle no lift flex with out the rear sway bar.

#21 ·
Well it is not looking good for us moderate folks, but hey thats okay, the real prize are the stories we have, crazy lets break an X, Hey is that the skid...oh nevermind it fell off, I didn't know we were at Sea World!, Hey 4Hi or 4Lo, yeah use four wheel drive....got it, The rock broke? Well thats better than our truck breaking, and my personal favorite...Who keeps honking their horn at us?! That wasn't even all of them!

#23 ·
My favorite was "I have no gears it just revs. Is that smell my clutch? Oh wait in in neutral."

Because of my body lift I kept popping out of 4 lo and it took me a minute to figure it out.
That was awesome!

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.