Nissan XTerra Forum banner

AAL 3 pack shackle angle pic please?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  KBCL 
#1 ·
After going back and forth about what to do to go from my PML to a full 3" SL, I think I've decided on the 3 leaf pack from AC. I know it will be stiffer, but I think a spring-over conversion will be too high, and the possible axle wrap worries me a bit, and I'd love to ditch the lift shackles and go back to the stock length since they hang so freakin low.

The only thing that worries me is the shackle angle after you put the AAL on. I've looked around but can't find a nice direct pic of the angle, only a few that make the shackle angle look really nasty, so it worries me a bit.

Can someone give me a nice pic of a rear end....with the 3pack and stock shackles?

Thanks!

#3 ·
I had a look in Mirage's thread but there isn't any close up pictures of the rear shackle angle. I find that AC's PML shackles hang way lower than the stock ones(obviously) so I'm dragging them on rocks much more than I would with stock length.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.