Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 2004
Make Nissan
Model Xterra
Color Silver
2004 Nissan Xterra
2004 Nissan Xterra
History Bought in early 2016. Only 118K on the ODO for a 2004 model. After MUCH research I concluded that the 1.5 Gen was the best bang for the buck in a 4x4. It was half the price of anything comparable that had 2 to 3 times as many miles.
I'm not rock crawling, I'm Overlanding / Car camping.
Modifications will happen as I see a need for them.
Exterior
2004 Nissan Xterra Exterior
ARB awning and awning room. Inexpensive roof rack that I used a hack saw on to the make it fit low profile on the stock rack without the cross bars. 50 watt solar panel in front roof tray (inflatable kayak under panel). Jerry Can holder mounted to bump out on rear deck.
New headlights because they were cheaper than all the work it would have taken to clean the old ones. KC offroad lights.

Interior
One rear seat removed for sleep platform/extra storage. Smittybilt fridge/freezer. 2nd battery fed from solar panel.

In-Car Entertainment
Clearance sale Kenwood double din with Bluetooth/1/8"/and usb inputs. Didn't even need an install kit. Easiest stereo I've ever installed.

Under the Hood / Powertrain
Basic K&N filter. New radiator and AC condenser after an insane bit of luck hitting a roadside reflector on a frozen Colorado rd.

Suspension
Coming soon
Views: 93